Monday, August 29, 2011

Write your messages on a Sunday

Blogging takes time. Writing new posts, promote your messages, replying to comments, reading other blogs, comment on other blogs, respond to emails, social assistance nongovernmental on that list gets longer.


I found that it is much easier to deal with all these tasks if I try and write my posts in advance, ideally a Sunday. Quick Tips for Blog, I publish currently 5 posts each week and Sunday is the most beautiful day of writing me these posts. Sunday is good because I do not usually have many other going on.


Can I set my posts out through the week. This means that I can use the night of the week to do my networking and promotion. While writing is one thing, I can just sit and do, networking is something that I prefer to take in small bursts of activity.


An additional benefit is that if I write not complete displays every day, I think that ideas for new posts much more frequently.


How many messages you publish each week? When you write your messages?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More