Sunday, August 14, 2011

How good is your Customer Satisfaction record?

The money is in the list. Build a large list of sensitive individuals. Create exceptional products. All those who are good advice for building a business online. Many experts raise still take care of your customers, but how well really take you care of your customers? Why is not this says as much as it should be?


Is your top notch customer support page?


I have taken an online course. Each weekly lesson is unlocked and available for download on a certain day at midnight. The money for this lesson is then removed from my Paypal account. This week, I downloaded the lesson, but I would leave my Paypal account fall below the amount of the weekly payment. However, it should not been a problem because Paypal has back-up funding for moments like this. I also expect a payment from a customer who is always on time. Don't worry, right?


PayPal is a not take my source of back-up, and my client does not pay on time. The course subscription has requested payment, he refused and automatically cancelled my weekly subscription. I emailed support and explained that Paypal did not use my back-up funding, I needed to pay for this week and restore my weekly course so that I could finish it. I had 7 lessons of a course of 20 weeks.


Support Manager replied and told me without problem, but rather to request another payment, it has improved my membership to life without additional charges and I have access to remaining lessons. To say that I was floored would be an understatement. I bought many things from the owner of the company and I have experienced technical problems on several occasions these happening things. Whenever I had a problem. they took care of it quickly and are extremely easy to use through the entire process. This is the reason why I remain a client. I know that even if a problem occurs that it will be with processed.


This time, they went beyond the call of duty. I would have been happy to pay for the current week and the remaining six weeks. I would have been happy if they had taken a weekly payment to the coast for my trouble. Instead, they have updated my account.


Why someone make it if they could lose money in the process? Because they know that I am a repeat customer, thereby increasing my value their. They know that I will tell other how great products are and how great customer service is if they have problems. But most importantly, they know that this is how do you business. This is how you you a client repeated, this is how you turn a client in a client of great value, the continuous acquisition of knowledge.


The customer is always right. I know, if you have already worked in a retail environment that susceptibility you to these words. The client can be a pain in the behind, especially when you are face to face with them. And with some, it would not matter that they are given a brick of gold on a silver platter; they would always be bad and never do business with you once and more. But, for each client like that, it has more than 10 which are large and will paste with you through all the glitches because you place first and made them feel special.


Always give your customer something for their problems. If it is a weekly membership, make it free of charge. If this is just a technical glitch, they had to deal with, provide another of your products for free. Give them something of value to show that you care and that you are doing business with.


In a sense, you not actually build a business, you build relationships and create high-value clients, the continuous acquisition of knowledge. If you treat your customers like gold, the money will come. You do not have to worry about how you will make money because you can increase your income every time that you build a trusting relationship with a client.


At the closing, here are a few tips to put you over the competition and give your customers great satisfaction:


* Always put your customer first.


* Go beyond the call of duty.


* Offer more that you promise.


* Constantly ask you how you can deliver more value than anyone else.


How to give value to your customers? We would like to hear your tricks and things you have learned. Please submit feedback.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More