Monday, August 22, 2011

There is no easy button

You can stop looking for her. It does not exist. There are things to facilitate life and your business, but the fact is, there is no button easy to do with.


I had a bit of tangent on the easy button on my personal blog. I cover that here, but you can read this post if you wish.


What I did step enter in, it was how some seasoned traders or "gurus" do you think it is easy to create a successful business online. You've seen the hype, "Make $100 K at the time of the year next with this system really easy plug and play". "Read how Billy Bob rose from homelessness to millionaire in six months."


Perhaps it did, but he put in much work to do. He did not build a Web site to push button. Maybe he gets rich shit for sale to other traders. Lasting success? It is doubtful, but there is always someone new coming as well as to buy into it. Those who have been looking for the easy button and realized that there is no stop purchasing in the hype and begin to build a real business. Beginners will continue to buy the Junk until they have this Epiphany.


Are you still seeking this nugget of gold? The easy button that does not exist? How much money have you wasted purchase of a product after another for a response? How many of these products was actually is worth the price?


Stop chasing chimeras and stop following gurus "supposedly". They do the answers, just want you to buy their next big product.


Find people who work, even if they claim to or refuse the guru status and get your butt to build your business.


That you follow? Follow the real people who do this job. Follow the people you can actually follow the those who blog and share their lives, those who have social networking pages, people who speak of their children and dogs. If you go to my Web site, you can see that I am about an open book. I am a real person. I am not a guru, so please do pop in expecting to find a. I am a writer who is trying to find my way in the world of marketing. I am also the wife of the musician, a MOM for children great and a chronically happy person. I am real. If you Google my name, you can find out real-time how I am.


My point is, everything you do online, it will take work. I get angry with gurus that make it simple and easy, it is not healthy. I get tired to be bombarded with promotions of products that promise me that I will make large sums of money. I am sure that you are too. I am tired to hear about gurus and their promises to see that you do not find a real piece of information on them. Is no pictures, except for the two that they use for marketing purposes. No updates or personal updates to families. It is almost as if they do not exist.


There are real people making a good living online. they have good products. They promise you the Moon and then give you a famous full of garbage ebook. You just have to find them. Do so you by following real persons.


If you are a blogger, writer, or a Distributor, show the real you. Allow people to see that you have a life away from your business. If everything you post is business related stuff, it is likely people will stop after you or block your messages. Do not take this risk, be a little more human.


And if you happen to find the easy button, let know us. During this time, we would like to hear your ideas, comments and suggestions.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More