Monday, August 1, 2011

Effective Blog Comment: save your time and your energy

Commenting on other blogs is an integral part of blogging, and it is vital. You need people for successful blogging and commenting on blog is one of the ways coolest build loyal relationships.


This position is based on the position, invited Joe here at ProBlogger, where he wisely gave a strategy to comment on other blogs. I want to add more than elle faire strategy and time-efficient energy.


Commenting on other blogs can be overwhelming if you try to combine it with your regular blogging activities. Let me tell you my activities regular blogging: write blog posts, moderation of the comments on my blog, replying to these comments, reading other blogs in my niche, writing guest posts, dealing with guest poster submissions, paid projects dealing with, comment on other blogs, participate in social media... you get the idea.


So even though I know the importance of the comments on other blogs, I just can't spend a whole day to it. This is the part of my strategy, even if then I be effective in my comment. "effificent" means work smart (not hard), is more than time and make things easy to manage.


I recently wrote about an effective blog comment strategy to my blog so I not rehash details here. Instead, we'll focus making your blog comment strategy more effective.


RSS feeds are not dead! Many people use their - in fact, I prefer to subscribe to a blog via feed for email subscription. There are two reasons for this:

A blog by reading flow is less embarrassing, even if I have turned on email notifiers.I do not want to submit my email address to a blog without analysing the content first. Read the content of the blog via flow help examine me the quality of the content and makes me decide if I will submit my email or not.

In fact, RSS feeds are not just to read your favorite blogs - they will help you greatly with blog comment. You will be surprised how it is easy to practice a regular blog commenting on schedule via your Google reader.


I find this method to be very organized. I allocate 30 minutes each day to visit my Google reader and comment on the unread messages.


There is an advantage over it: If the foods are filled (i.e. not partial feeds), you can register a click. I read the post in my RSS reader, and then click thanks to the online article only if I want to leave a comment. Which saves me loads of time!


I also added an extension to my chromium browser that displays the number of items unread in my feeds (this is not notification and therefore without disruption to my day). For Firefox, there are a handful of extensions available to help you monitor your list for animal feed.


I use Twitter to engage with others and promote my content. Yet again, commenting on is relationships first — and then promotion.


I am a number close people, so there is little chance that I'll be distracted. At the time of this post, I have 870 followers and I am following 60 people. Call me crazy, but I don't really want noise on my calendar - and it is one of the reasons for which I have not followed by masses of people. They follow me, waiting for me to follow them, then I unfollow if I do.


I use Twitter as a tool to find good blogs to comment on. One of its advantages, the difference in the RSS reader, where to see only the blogs I visit, Twitter helps me find new blogs.


And if I am impressed by the content of a blog, I can add to my RSS subscription list and become a loyal reader and commentator. This approach has given me some good traffic.


You can create a newspaper, or "daily," out of your participation in Twitter and Facebook. Don't worry about the creation of content - for your daily it is automated. You even do not create an account: you can use your Twitter or Facebook accounts is to connect to the service.


Once you're connected, you can create specifications and hastags that form the focus of your daily life.


I skim my own daily and collect a handful of new blogs that I quickly check to see if they are worth commenting on and add to my Google Reader. I also skimmed other documents to see if they are after all blogs I should investigate.


Your newspaper can be set to be tweeted automatically once it is created, as the image above shows. So if you are on your schedule, you should be easily able to capture two or three newspapers that people that suite you have created. This will make you discover a number of new blogs.


Setting up Google Alerts is an effective way to find blogs in your niche is highly targeted. You could put in place an alert for a particular keyword and ask Google to notify you only blogs that talk about this subject.


I defined normally weekly for these email notifications frequency, as every day is a little too much for me. You can find more details on the definition of alerts here.


Always focus on the quality in your writing, be it a blog or a comment. Personally, I put the same amount of effort by writing comments as I do my blog.


The content is content - and it is your idea. You bring with comments, advice, tips and suggestions in the same way you do in the articles of the blog. I do not see a real difference between them, other than the length and location of the finished content.


Your comment that brands you and your business. He speaks to you. If you leave the shabby comments, spammy, useless, you are ruining your reputation and the identity of your blog. For this reason, I find persuasive or mandatory to leave a comment on each post, I read. Not even on these blogs to which I am a regular reader, including ProBlogger.


Sometimes, we just did feel that we need to say something. In such situations, the reading of the position and leaving without comment are much preferable to push yourself to make a comment.


Do you use one of these councils already? How did you do your effective blog comment strategy as possible?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More