Monday, August 15, 2011

How to get diverted work for you as a blogger

If you are ever stuck for ideas to write on your blog, here's a little discipline that I had myself over the years that helps me a lot.


It is to capture these moments when you get sidetracked while writing blog articles.


I doubt that I am the only one who gets sidetracked by writing.


Sometimes for me with almost every post I write. I began to write on a topic and at a time by the position, I find that I went broadband on some tangent. Tangent begins relative to the main topic that I am writing, but that I must quickly away from what the position really is.


When the blades of realization on me that I'm going on a tangent there are a few choices that can be made:

Leave the tangent in: sometimes. really works get a little sidetracked in a post. It can add a bit of interest, serve as an example, and improve your post.Delete the tangent: that is what I used to do most often. I sigh to myself on my hike, highlight the paragraphs offending and hit Delete.Use the tangent as the basis for a new position: a day that I was about to delete a paragraph tangential, it struck me that while he belong to the post had been written, value it still contained and could probably be used elsewhere. Instead of deleting, I copied and pasted it in a new text document, which I returned later to transform itself into a new position.

These days, I do it all the time (in fact this post begins as a tangent to another). I've now expanded the idea, and almost every time I finish writing a post I take a moment or two to re-read the post and find the places where I could have gone off the coast on a tangent.


Look for the parties to the position where you could say more, where ideas were not completely finished or where you think that the reader could be left asking questions and who want to learn more about something you said. It is these parts with which you could start your next post.


The beauty of the construction of this discipline - manufacture of tangents and to obtain labour lost for you - is that propose you not only new things to write about, you also give a boost to your blog. A post takes you to another, and you are able to take your readers on a journey with you by connecting positions.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More