Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to grow your Blog 300% faster

I have been blogging for a little over a year now, I was offering my drives great and unique content on a consistent basis and I have done everything in my power grow my blog. It is only a matter of time before I started to do a lot of traffic on my blog, but deeply in me, I knew that something was wrong with my blog.


I tried everything I could find out what was wrong, but I just could not understand. Since I couldn't figure what was wrong with my blog on my own, I hired an expert to the criticism of my blog.


Having read the critique of the expert from my blog, I saw exactly what I was doing wrong and even if I implemented only a few tips provided by this expert I've seen my blog begin to grow significantly.


How many times have you heard this word?


I'm sure you've heard once more that you can remember, and that is exactly why so many of us do not see how it is important.


In my case, I loved the internet marketing and make nests money online even if I have more expertise when it comes to writing and guest blogging and even if I knew that I would well in these niches that I was still trying to teach people internet marketing and making money online. The result is that my blog looked like thousands of other blogs in the niche to make money online and the effect of my message has been neutralized.


I don't want to say that it is wrong to blog in the internet marketing or niche make money online, and I'm not trying to convey a message through that any niche is bad in all. What I'm trying to say, is that you need to know what makes you different from others. What differentiates you from thousands of other blogs in your niche? What makes you different and unique? What makes readers to read your blog on the other?


It might be a simple thing that makes stand out you, it may be more than one, but regardless of how minute it is, you must have a point of difference for your blog.


I know that you can expect more, or a particular secret that has not yet revealed, but there is no secret, and is the only way to triple the rate of growth of your blog stand out.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More