Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Absolutely all that you need to do your exceptional Blog

Almost a year and a half I was a complete mess. I had lost my job in the recession, my boyfriend and then separated with me, I am not in grad school and I had to guide a close by his very serious depression. I had never been under so much pain, disorders and stress in my life.


To my surprise, in the middle of all this, I had a mysterious vocation to write a novel.


To keep me accountable to this novel, I was encouraged to start a blog documenting the process. At the time, I had only the humble goal that in 5-10 years may be that someone, somewhere (other than my sister) read it.


He proved that in writing the first draft of my first novel in the middle of all the chaos in my life was an almost insurmountable task. But, fortunately, I was able to get through the process inventing a series of tools. Each time that I overcame an obstacle, I created a new tool, and I have shared it with my readers.


Turns out that these tools not only helped me to write and to complete the first draft of my novel, but they were also to become a lifeline for hundreds of readers who were also forging their way through life's many challenges.


Miraculously, that year, the blog went from obscurity to the status of Top Ten Blogger; 12 drives per day up to 3 000 readers per day; from zero subscribers to four hundred and counting; zero income, to earn money from customers who have taken my writing consultation service through my blog.


In hindsight, I realize that it is only with the help of blogs like Problogger that I did not wait five or ten years for hundreds of people in the view of my blog - I had only to wait less than a year.


Thus, today, in the tradition big bloggers like Darren, instead of keeping all my best secrets of blogging myself, I wanted to help you by sharing my absolute best advice on how to make your unique blog in less than a year.


Before I tell you how to make your outstanding blog, I would first like to share with you this story.


A friend of mine, who was facing many problems in his life, told me of a dream he had in which seemed to her teacher. In this dream, a teacher of my friend caused him to beautiful Virgin Lake in the middle of a jungle.


The teacher pointed out this large and beautiful Lake with its great, roaring Cascades and asked my friend to drink it.


Raised in trust to his teacher, my friend in the Lake, pressed between her hands and drank one gulp cool, fresh water.


After that my friend was finished, the teacher said:


"Now, I want that drink you the whole Lake."


My friend returned pale and was hesitant at the moment.


But as confidence to his teacher, my friend did not dispute the statement and all simply introduces an another handful of water to the mouth. Then, he introduced another handle to his mouth. Then another. Then another. Then another.


My friend drank and drank and drank until the water was almost up to his throat, and he had no other choice than to her spit.


My friend shook his head.


"Sorry," he told his teacher, but I can't drink this whole Lake. It is impossible! »


The teacher gives a sly and then with a flicker of the conscious eye says:


"Then why you insist on all your problems and issues around the world to drink at the same time?"


At this point, the teacher pointed out the roaring cascade.


And that is that my friend finally understood.


The Lake represented all the problems of my friend in his life. and the relentless cascade represented the problems of the world that has never stopped and coming and coming.


It was clear that just as my friend could not swallow the entire Lake and the entire turbulent cascade on its own, my friend also could not - what he tried - swallowing all its problems and all the problems of the world all at the same time.


Finally, Professor suggests that my drinking friend only Lake that he could and leave the rest up to something bigger than him.


With this history, we can learn that there are only two ways by which we can never become a blogger "exceptional".


When blogging to focus only on what you can "drink" of "Lake life". "." By this I want to say, to concentrate solely on the responsibilities that you can perform to the best of your abilities:

Do not write just "good" post - writing positions you're madly in love with and trash no matter what you think just "OK" or "great".Don't just summarize what say others - "merge" two different views to arrive at a completely new point of view.Do not provide only your inspiration readers, information, wisdom and guidance they have come to expect - give them inspiration, information, wisdom and guidance, they should never you give them.Don't limit yourself to only intellectual arguments or ideas - give you share ideas you met with your physical, psychological, spiritual, social and emotional sensitivity.Don't make just your blog post specific - make universal techniques of narrative as metaphor and simile to help make your point to move forward.Do not write just well - learn to write exceptionally.

My friend could not possibly drank anything in the Lake was not at the first time.


Make sure you so you "show up" to your blog every week and put your car better there so new readers can discover you.

Not just guest post on other blogs or have guest bloggers - guest post on blogs, or invited bloggers that reflect the same level of excellence, caring, open-minded and you have become known for care features.Do not only a coherent calendar - inform your readers through Facebook, Twitter, updates and bulletins of what type of content, they should be expected, and when it will be deployed, so that they can also appear and support you when the content appears.Does blog fair - attention to other aspects of your life: your emotional, psychological, physical and spiritual "me" is just as important as your "" blogging self.""

Ultimately, all you need to do to be exceptional blogging is to appear and try your best. Trust me, when you do this, people will start to you note all on their own - and increase your readership.


OH and by the way, that the story about my friend? It was around me.


I can say that, in this dream, when I learned that I needed to do was drink that I have of the Lake, I felt a huge wave of relief over me brush. I also felt that one day I had to share this great lesson with others. Because to become an outstanding blogger you must not only appear and try your best - you must be willing to share your great lessons, allowing them to expand around the world much wider than any Lake and much stronger than any fall roaring.


Attending Morales is a fiction writer whose blog, Courage 2 create, about his trip as he wrote his first novel. His blog offers advice writing strategies for mutual assistance for the most difficult challenges of life. You can also follow on Twitter.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More