Thursday, August 18, 2011

Without Seo you can thus be beating a dead horse

Wasting your time.

I am a said boy who lives here in the South, and when I say to the South that I speak of Louisiana. The place where you can cook an egg on the side walk in summer. He so hot here that most people want fair jobs night not out of heat during the day of the EEG.


This is what I call the South and one of the things that we have more then a part of the country is that I call crazy assemble words. These are the words that make you wipe off your head and tell... that you just said? One of these crazy words is when some people say that your "beating a dead horse". Now before you guys get on the phone and start to call Peta telling them that Louisiana is beat dead horses you should just hear me for a second.


This small southern sentence primarily indicates that your doing something for nothing and does not go to get the results out of it. This essentially means whatever your doing is a waste of time so you can stop and start a new avenue.


Where will your time?


One of the things that you need to think about is where I spend most of my time online? Is this social media, my blog or simply read other peoples blogs. I am sure that approximately 98% of you are on the sites of social media and Darren Rowse blog reading to your black and blue. He y nothing wrong with Darren blog because it has one of the best around blogs here online, but the problem is that your spending all this time daily read some other content and does not not on your own shit.


I know you, but if I do so correctly, the mathematics if I am online a total of 8 hours a day, spending 7 of these hours of reading others blogs and chat back and statements on FaceBooK on the Jersey Shore. Then the chances are your flying horse died, and that your site becomes a silver hosting machine as your payment.


What should I do?


One thing that I do not want to do is to remove all your fun an enjoyment when it comes to reading other blogs and engaging on facebook. You should continue to be able to spend 7 hours a day, do what you want and the latter an hour working on your Web site traffic. I found a way for you to do all your above and still win mega traffic without missing out of all the topics online.


The key is to learn how to implement the seo, so you can continue to save traffic expenses while mess with you online. The thing I get much, is that of some questioned if I need seo help? I say well if you read other blogs much and cannot stop the conversation on facebook, then seo is your best way to the hole to get traffic.


I talked earlier how learning seo can get 100 K this year, but to do this, it will take many hours dedicated to realize this dream. You can enable this HR a day you have available in something that will increase substantially over time. Meaning in a month, you could get 100 visitors from search engines and the next you can double it.  This will be beneficial for your traffic until you are at the level where you can he let run on auto-pilot.


Remember we have 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but only smart people know how to use the time productively. How will you use the time you have available when it was more productive online?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More