Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why you shouldn't start a Forum for your Blog

Before that I entered in the blogs, I was keen on web forums. At this time, many people had their own forums multi-topic - communities with various different articles for a wide range of topics. I don't know that there are many active forums still there.


Since the beginning of my first blog, I found it much more difficult to get a forum of the soil. From a blog is a lot of work too, but the barriers for new readers are far lower on blogs and forums. This is because most blogs do not require you to register to post a comment, while forums usually require registration. In addition, it is much easier to read and comment on many blogs, to be an active member in many forums.


I've seen bloggers who try to run a forum along with their blog, so readers can join discussions. The problem is that most of these forums will eventually be too quiet for people to participate in I tried setting up a forum for bloggers in the past, but it didn't work as I have little readers. However, when I was trying with the forums to the CMF ads, people began to participate. This is because more people were reading my blog when I previously tried to run a forum. Also, I worked with two other bloggers, so their players stopped by, too.


If you are all set to run a forum with your blog, do not until you get lot of comments and you have a lot of subscribers. I would say that you need at least 10 comments per blog post before you even consider a forum running because it shows people have something to say. And it is 10 different people commenting on your blog, not the same 10 people on each position.


Above all, do not just implement a forum because you can. An active blog were perhaps not the type of player who did not want to join a forum.


But, on the other hand, how do you know until you try?


You have a forum for your blog? How many forums you are a Member? How often check you in every forum and post?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More