Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How report Spam sites / Blogs to Google?


Many auto-blogs is to come up to our days. Many people use duplicate content as easy to get the content. Although Google Panda brought some auto-blogs, there are still many auto blogs or blogs content duplicated. In one case, I even found a content blog duplicated to a rank higher than that of origin.


Removal of duplicate content and punish duplicate content users are not only Google's liability, but its duty of every webmaster and a web user. Reporting spam to Google helps locate duplicated faster content sites.


Last week, I found a blog that copied my blog! Not only my blog, but he copied positions of most blogs belonging to the same niche. I was not surprised. I am accustomed to seeing the car blogs now. As it was common, I decided to let him go unless I have discovered that one of the copied posts classified more than my post!


It is at this point that I decided to report to Google spam. In the case if you find a blog or a site a copy of your messages, content, engaged in something wrong which is contrary to the terms of Google, you can report it here.


You must enter the URL of the page that contained duplicate, hidden text or links, misleading content, etc. It is the place of one-stop shop for spam reports.


Complete the form with the required details and add to any other information under "additional details" and hit the button "report spam".


Then friends, have you already tried reporting spam using Google spam report? Is A Google spam report work for you? Let us know your opinion!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More