Saturday, July 30, 2011

Don't drive distracted Blog

I can you say a thousand ideas on how evidence of creativity and when/where to write, but I struggle to create a list of times when you should not write. Most of the authors advise that you create articles in the good times and bad to do two things: improve your writing skills and to increase the diversity of your writings. That being said, y never a bad time to write then?

Here is the first thing that come to mind about a time when you should not be written. Accent is difficult to come to these days, especially with the increase in the speed of technology. If you disable this smart phone, unplug of tweetdeck and mute television, well, you will be postponed a bit when you try to write.

Distrait while writing is a bit like texts while driving. It is dangerous, that your objective is split so your content is not optimal, and there is much more likely to accidents than in normal conditions of writing. Do not blog while helpless. Take the time to apply effort and focus to your work.


When I created the position, explosive Backlink strategy, I wrote a whole project of myself the disconnection of all the distractions mentioned previously. Repeated phrases, broken links, I had grammatical errors galore and left many ideas not supported. Worst of all was, however, the fact that I had written much too!


When you think it is a miracle that we do anything with all the chimes Facebook leave on our telephones and other mediums desperately calling for our attention. Instead of writing less in these circumstances, I tend to write more! And we all know that online readers prefer concise and useful information.


After disconnecting myself, I could refine my article for the basic ideas mattered and sanitized all errors. It is the difference between focus on something and having your attention divided among several things.


The key to avoid being distracted is to eliminate distractions during the time period that you want to write. This takes planning, because distractions are often unforeseen problems you need to deal with in a timely manner. If plan you in advance and the schedule to the block of time to write, you are far less likely to be interrupted, especially if you deal with all that is required to make prior. Stay focused and that you will write far better than you do would then that distracted or on a limited budget.


For blogs, I run, I tend to keep a very strict timetable on when I write every day. When I've woken up and had a few essential java I write at least some ideas for articles, that I would like to flesh out later. Sometimes I write posts together, but generally just ideas. Then, throughout the day, I turn to these ideas in the main concepts and ideas support soon follow.


Sometimes I write five posts one day, other times that I jot down just ideas for many. Point is not to finish a post every day, but rather, take the time to think and write at least something to what any other every day.


Again, the root of the problem that I suggest to avoid while blogging is a lack of concentration. When you are angry, emotional and upset, you tend to focus on the bad feelings that you write. Perhaps you will have no focus, just anger blind who leads your article for you and your creative thinking. It is a bad thing. A very bad thing. Cool and get in return for appropriate emphasis are important to prevent writes while angry.


Always remember to put your audience first and avoid personal feelings that you have comments, emails and other bloggers so. Keep the occupational status and write when you can afford is emotionally focused on the objectives of the rights to your blog.


I have had my scrapes with fellow bloggers in the past, including very jealous ones and I must say that it is much wiser to ignore someone than to seek a mudslinging contest. Even if you are 100% right and the other person is completely wrong, everyone gets dirty when the mud starts to fly.


My advice for anyone of copiers and jumps after them on the way to do is ignore them. Publish comments, do not respond to their e-mails and do not publish the responses on your blog. Just act as if they do not exist and keep to do better things that they do so. For the love of the sky, do not write it is angry with someone as it always ends poorly for you!


That is the inverse of the anger… happiness? Must write you that it is extremely pleased? I would not suggest simply because your focus is once more blurred or ultra-centered on the wrong thing. I wrote some horrible, assuming that posts that very happy while returning to bite me in the past.


For example, I had to rewrite the first chapter of the why people course because I wrote it while he is extremely pleased to write my first book. After reading it I came as a means of hope and incredibly optimistic, to the point that most people would probably read and say yes to the right, "it is a vow." Even if the numbers and statistics were real for me, they would not be possible for others, so I eventually rewrote the chapter when my focus was more on my audience potential and less on myself.


Focus is the key to blogging without distraction, if the distraction of internal or external forces. Write carefully and write well! And please do blog while distracted!


Have you never blog while distracted? Tell us what happened in the comments.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More