Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time for ridiculously busy bloggers management

I used to be a huge multi-tasker. Has always taught me that you can juggle at least a dozen projects at a time, and that it was a form of art that you could brag the rest of your blogging buddies. I spent nights writing blog, get assignments in, tweeting, Facebooking and replying to emails. After a whole day (and many nights) working, I was completely exhausted. After all juggling, the list of things still needing to be done only had not be shortened that it is.


Blogging is something that I liked to do not only to connect with people, but the way perfect work at home was that I loved. So when I was sorting through hundreds of comments while trying to understand what it takes to dinner and who would take the dog to the vet, I knew that something had to change. I am proud to say, driveway are the days of multitasking. I have learned to adopt new rules for the management of time for bloggers ridiculously busy like me.


When I tried to juggle multiple elements at the same time, I finished fill a bunch of crappy work or send tons of insensitive emails. Committing me to a task trained both incredible blog and personalized emails and tweets. Complete with flowers and butterflies.


Not only I break my tasks, but a timer for each item, I was working on the value. I wanted to say that respond to emails in the morning, I set a timer for 20 minutes and when the time was, settled the next task on the list.


For a long time, I me Tournai my nose to the blog and tweets of scheduling. In addition to my blog for women of blogging, I also have a parenting blog, where I have pride on the spontaneity and creativity. Few knew that I would be so agitated and occupied my time for creativity would almost disintegrate.


I learned to write, take guest post submissions and annex a majority of what I wanted to say lot. With all the blog platforms, you are able to plan the blog articles. I also use Twuffer all my tweets. Craig is also expected Thursday evening to offer two large pizzas with us. Yes, he knows this as well.


In the blog and social updates scheduling, keeping on top of everything with the iPhone gold. With the WordPress app, I can quickly scan comments and response. The Mailchimp app allows me to easily see how many customers I have, in addition to keep with my email reports. I can also a rapid response and DM anyone using simple applications of Twitter and Facebook.


I must generally about ten minutes to browse everything without having to open my laptop either. I do this on two or three times a day and then I'm going take advantage of the rest of my free day of laptop.


Take a look at your blog. What you use and what you do are not? Your completed blog ad networks that you no longer use? What your email? How many mailing lists are you take 20 minutes to remove?


Spend half an hour on your blogs and your email address and get rid of all unnecessary elements as your time, space, or the crowd of your mind. When these things have disappeared, you will have less to manage and more time to actually blog.


Last but not least, I am surprised in flagrante delicto when it comes to too many projects at a time. There was a time when I was working on two of my own blogs, on behalf of three other Web sites, while freelance writing for magazines parents and entrepreneurs. I had to take step back and rethink what it was that I really wanted to do. I had to choose and to focus on what was worth my time and reduce what was not.


Take a break and see where is your time and energy. Performs the work you do now reflect where you want your blog to go? Instead of the construction of our era, perhaps you should participate in the communities to establish a network with other people. Instead of the application of all these possibilities of blogger, perhaps you should try guest posting on blogs to gain more credibility.


Focus is the ultimate tool for time management. Did you find this in your blog?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More