Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Reading - news reader also allows you to follow your favorite authors

The buzz has been spread relatively quickly on the readings, a "community" online for those who want to follow the news on various topics, such as Business, Entertainment, photography, technology and social media. What is so unique about readings, it is that it also allows you to follow your favorite authors. It makes me kind of in the spirit of readability, with a new reading of service built around him. After a comprehensive review of the service, I began to understand what all the fuss is about talking about and I must say that I love the service.


Let's of eye.


The first thing you need to do is to find some editors to subscribe to. This is done by going through each category and then choose your favorite publications. You can also use the search feature to more quickly find publishers. Honestly, I found myself interested almost all editors, so I myself choose that just my top 10 picks force.


Then, you can find and follow authors who write for publications listed under publishers. This is done in the same format as above and includes a search bar. When you subscribe to an author, you can see all the articles they have written through the web with their latest tweets. Unfortunately, I have not found one of my favorite here, so I jumped just this section. Regardless, this is a really nice way to any author get some free publicity and increase their following.


After subscription to some editors and following your authors preferred, it is the time to read. The beautiful thing about reading interface is that it is very clean, but there a lot of options to interact. For example, you can save articles to read later, to follow the author of an article that you really liked read or share on your favorite and site social as Facebook, Twitter or Google +.


The long save articles for later reading in reading, you can also use their bookmarklet to save articles to the web autour. This is really an interesting feature; I know personally I always add items to my reading it later list, but does not seem to move to read. Add to my reader of actual flow just seems more ideal since it is something that I use at least a few times a week; in this way, I am more likely to be actually read the articles back. Registered items to read more later found under the section unread in the sidebar.


You can subscribe and follow your heart content without even signing account read, but you cannot save your settings or add a custom RSS feed. Therefore, it is probably better that you create an account. You can connect with Facebook or create a real account.


After you add custom RSS feeds, you can then follow the authors of these blogs as well. For example, I added 2 blogs I write for myself and readings and then created a page author to me, well kinda – he has created two pages different author for me even though my name is the same on each blog. In any event, it is a great way to follow your favourite authors, who do not have the privilege of being already in the system of the readings.


I love the stories section because you can see the articles that are a trend now with stories of the day, week and month.


Even if you can click on each source of news individually from the sidebar, you can also see them a blow of eye to the News Feed. It gives you an overview of the main news a few at the top.


So with all these features and the clean interface nice, do you think reading is good enough to replace your current reader? I currently use Google Reader and I have a few years now. It seems that whenever I try a new reader, I always finished by return to Google Reader. In addition, now with the addition of Google +, it is more logical to use Google Reader, since all the Google services are more closely knit. I think I'll try reading a few days only to get a feeling for it, however. I only wish it synced with Google Reader.


What are your thoughts? What reader do you use today and are you open to the use of a new player?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More