Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ignore the bloggers a list

OK, you must be thinking, have a death wish to incur the wrath of Darren Rowse and other blogs a list as a ProBlogger. But I think it should pass the message to all newbie bloggers. I've struggled mightily myself when I started. I almost quit blogging in total.


If you want your blog to be successful, ignore list blogs at any price!


Some blogs a list doing more than others (show how much money their blog brings), but the result is the same. You lose your attention and can start over money. I guarantee it. In my view, this is money and they need to demonstrate their expertise and their success with their income tax returns. But don't get passionate for dollars. You will be dilute your passion for writing and your own blog.


Even if their income is a measure that stands out, Don't get sucked into their other parameters. Hundreds of thousands of fans, supporters and subscribers show that A-listers know how to grow a community. But nothing you feel more inadequate when you look at your 10 supporters, fans and the subscribers. Add to that their out of this world PageRank, mozRank, Alexa, monthly page views and visitors, and you are feeling more inadequate as a teenager from a cold bath. Compare at your peril!


What is the problem with their ads and banners looking at? Nothing, but as interest you more you will find naturally to what they charge for advertising space. This links with the income and parameters and will fuel your failure. You can even give your advertising space for a dollar so that bloggers a list of command easily 500 times this amount.


Well, you taught me. Of course, you should not ignore a list bloggers!


They all have been there and done. They have many years of experience, a wealth of knowledge and tons of good advice to help your blog succeed. However, if you obsess with their income, metrics and advertising, you will derail and you can kiss goodbye to your blog.


We have heard this mantra a million times before, but know you really why? Come up with some catchy corollaries, but they were too bland and generic. Fortunately, I found Eric Bay photography and his guest after the long tail of Blogging: why content is King. It presents a look fascinating on the long tail theory, how it relates to your blog, backup it with clear and graphic examples. After having discovered why content really is King, I even learned a little about photography, too.


In my view, the second back of content is community. After penning post award-winning, what good is if you do not have the players to interact with you? Instead of you involved with my cranky, see Darren 8 boards for the building of a community on your Blog. I particularly appreciated advice to accept the contents of the drive, assign drive tasks and duties of drive and plan for their incorporation of my own blog.


There is only one of you, and this fact makes your special blog. I thought that I found my voice, but after reading 5 Georgina ways of building your Blog voice, I can improve this area as well. I was so concentrated on my content, I think that my voice was naturally arising from my post. I overlooked imagine my audience and watch my mood when I posted and weakened unknowingly my voice. Don't let this happens.


He takes the time to earn success of blog that it is not a quick scheme get rich. If this is what you are looking for, you have chosen the wrong path. But if you work hard and stick to your guns, before you know, your metrics and advertising income will increase as well. Want a list of Blogs and their stats, and not heed their advice and apply it to your blog. Don't forget to thank me when you join the ranks of the A-list bloggers!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More