Sunday, July 24, 2011

Keep the words of pass the intelligent way

With the amount of sites and pirated recently getting secure networks, it is high time that everyone starts to take their personal information and security more seriously. While you cannot help it if, say, someone hacks in the structure of primary data of your bank, there are several steps you can take to ensure that your accounts are secure and without compromise.


The basic principles


I know you've all heard that you should keep several unique passwords for your different accounts in line, but seriously, to use multiple passwords. Despite pervasive public notoriety that you must do this or risk getting pirated and all lost, many people refused to multiple passwords. It is not as it should be a completely random scanning of the characters for each password.


At least, use unique passwords for your e-mail and financial accounts. If someone hacks your less sensitive account (say, Reddit or something like that), the first thing that they will try to do is try this password in the email registered for this account. If you have a password for just about anything, think at length on this subject. Once someone hacks your e-mail, they will have probably some bank and credit card information; perhaps enough to open a session if you use the same password again to these accounts.


Smart passwords


I have a system that I use to ensure that all my passwords are unique that does not require me to memorize hundreds of passwords. In this system, you really do have to remember two passwords or three: one for your email address, one of your financial accounts and one for everything else.


Creation of the trunks of password


In the Centre of my system is the idea of central keyword (or, better still, keywords) which forms the basis of a password. Therefore, for my all my accounts but email and finance, say that my central keyword is "mountaindew". But the trunk seems a little too easy to break, so I think it's a good idea to replace the vowels with figures and characters, making the password "M1@nt3$nD5w".


How am I going to remember this? I was simple, replace the vowels by characters passes through the keyboard, pressing SHIFT on each even number, which resulted in the characters "1@3$5?." that I used You do not have to be as complicated as either; "M1". NT1! nD1w "(seulement_pressant_1_et_Maj_en_alternance) would still be very high."


Modify the head and tail of the trunk


Now that we have established a trunk for the password, modify the head and tail to make it unique for each account. What I do is take the elements of each account and to include at the beginning and end of the trunk of the password; You can also put the variations in the trunk, particularly if it is already two words.


Say I want my password "mountaindew" (I have carried the obstacles of the vowel of clarity in this tutorial) to be unique to my Facebook account. I can simply take the first two and the last two characters of the account I am logging in (Facebook) and wrap them around the trunk. If the "mountaindew" will become "famountaindewok." But for Myspace, the password will become "mymountaindewce."


I have used simple examples for clarity, but do not hesitate to use other elements of your account, such as your user name and incorporate in the head and the tail of your password. And, of course, obstruction of the vowel is another measure of greater security. We hope that with these tips, you will never fall victim to hackers trying to steal your personal information.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More