Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The sensible time-saver we all missed

You have been losing time in the process of blogging, if you know it or not. When I reveal this simple idea, it goes you smack appeared in the face with its obvious advantages.


It is not that your current method is bad. Happened to me just to stumble on an intuitive time saver that will help you. When I thought about it, I myself have hit in the face (literally this time) to not perform faster.


All internet browsers have a bookmarks toolbar. (I hope) uses most of us, but when it comes to create a new post, is your optimized accordingly toolbar? Probably not.


If you do not have a bookmarks toolbar, you must configure one immediately for a better browsing experience and to implement this opinion. Do a search for "bookmarks toolbar (your browser)" for installation instructions.


This file will be save time, stay concentrated and remind you of the essential steps in the process of blogging. To create a new folder, do the following (it may vary for different toolbars). In this example, I use Google Chrome.


Once you have created the folder, the idea is to add link to each destination page shortcuts that you go always in the process of construction of a new masterpiece. In the following screenshot, you can see that I have seven items in the folder of my new position.


When I right-click on the folder of the new position, I can choose the option open all bookmarks. Open each of my articles carefully selected by tabs. Is a click instead of seven (or 20 years for some people) while sound to you?


These links are specific resources, that I used when I create a post. Do not underestimate the value of this. You can save at least a few minutes of time and even more if you are sensitive to the mental blocks as I am. It makes it much easier to focus on your writing and adds the time and the energy saved.


Now I have generally browse websites when I type a position. I have all my tools ready for me, before I write the first line. There is even another advantage in that I'll get to later.


These are the seven tabs that I use now for my posts. I hope that you find useful that I have. It should give you a basic idea of what to look for when adding bookmarks to your "new post" folder. Note that they are in the order of the intended use. Use the keyword first tool, and I share the position last Facebook.

Google Adwords for SEO keyword tool. I do not see which phrases are searched for more often. It is good for referencing and sentences too as most popular readers are for a reason.It is a direct link to the "Add new Post" option in my WordPress dashboard. This is where the magic happens. I do not take the extra step to go to the admin page and clicking new post - it's just there!Google - search tool more powerful in the world. Sorry Yahoo! Dreamstime - my favourite for photos free or inexpensive.PunyPNG - I used the best compressor of photos online (free). It can compress GIF, JPG and PNG.My Facebook page and my fan page. I share my posts manually in two places, after I publish.

Before, I would have to rethink this process for each new position. I would be at halfway and not remember SEO (distraction). I publish a post before adding the (non-professional) thumbnail. I do not forget to post to one of my Facebook (traffic of lost).


The other advantage of this system is when I finished with the keyword tool, close the tab. After obtaining my photo of Dreamstime, I close the tab finally just will the tab Edit Post (and Facebook tabs) to share. This is great, because it is a simple visual confirmation of what you have or have not completed.


Warning: only do this if you want to increase your speed, productivity, accuracy and even your creativity by freeing up your mind. There is no disadvantage, and you can do this in under a minute! Bonus: applying this concept to other areas such as analysis of data on various Web sites. Any other ideas? You can share with them in the comments.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More