Saturday, September 10, 2011

Success online should not be measured by enemies

One of my favourite refrains Elvis Costello is as follows:


"What's so funny' bout peace, love and understanding?".


I have always loved this song, but I thought never really that I would live in a time where this issue would resonate. I always thought that, "well, which was written at the peace and love seemed hokey, perhaps, or maybe impossible." It was more that a question of pure forms when Elvis first sang it. »


And yet, as I'm sitting here in the year 2011, I ask the same question. What's so funny' bout peace, love and understanding? Of course, it appears that all three concepts are running in a PR crisis in the online world.


I got a little more chosen my year in the world of social media. Why? Because I'm beautiful. I am sweetish dovey. People told me it's really annoying to listen to someone like me because I never have any disturbing.


To put it kindly, I think it's a totally ridiculous sense.


Of course, you get a powerful response if you call someone out, bash someone, throwing insults or that someone is really stupid. There is no doubt that this time the feather tends to be perfect for peak traffic and doing. So what?


If you want to encourage people to read your blog, what the concept of really good content writing? Content really think? In is it written something people are not much written on? As, I don't know... as nice, perhaps? Why does excitement in the world in line, or interest, must be synonymous with cruelty or malicious intent? I would be rather boring and pleasant to benefit from a minimum of success at the expense of others.


He is another Member of sentence that I have seen many in the world online in my year navigate the wild waters of Internet, and I also think that it is totally absurd. Why are we measure success by hate how many people we? There is no other area that I see in the world of humans where we measure the success of this approach.


"Congratulations, Daisy." "Everyone in your Department hates you so we'll promote you now!" This does not just happen. And why do we need to get out hate instead of a standard when we talk about measuring success online? That is - the need for people to tackle all on?


How to measure my success online? I look at say how that they enjoy my posts. I look at the strong relationship that I built. It is not exactly a revolutionary concept, folks.


My friend Sean McGinnis ran into a post who made this demand: that women can find not as successful in the world because women cannot simply be selfish or quite selfish.


First of all, I would like to talk about some of these women, whom I met in my life. If you want to know about knife assault, en-it-for-itself, unforgiving, downright cruel women, I could spin is a wireless, sonny jim. This is not a problem.


Second everything? ? Are we really say that success is based on how much make you people want to vomit when they see you? I mean, that appears not as success for me. This may seem kind of similar, I don't know... crazy-sauce?


Next to the glorification of the failure, I is the glorification of the created or cruelty being the stinking thing I met on the Web. You may not be applauded for breaking your censor button. You may not win praise because all the other posts has an f-bomb in it. Certainly there are more success online that be someone that invites comparisons to male and female genitalia? I mean, really. Can we aim a little higher?


Then, maybe I am just a nice boring person.


You tell me what it is all this topic.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More