Friday, September 2, 2011

5 Places to generate sufficient content ideas to keep your Blog Running

The reality of blogging is that to be able to build a blog with success, you need content and you need lots of it.


Regardless of what format is your content, you need to work to ensure that you have an inexhaustible source of ideas for content to help you to run your blog and market outside your domain.


I wrote more than 1,000 articles in the past 2 years and within that period, I have faced my share of problems to get the ideas of content. In this article I will give you a few places where you can easily generate enough contained ideas to keep your blog running.


Yahoo! answers is a very useful tool and my favorite product of Yahoo! (that is if I use one of their other products).


The reason why only so much I love Yahoo! answers is because I have clients in several niche and I know nothing next to these niches. While I do have enough idea on what to write on is to visit the category of this niche on Yahoo! answers, consider the recent questions and then write a blog which aims to provide a response to this question.


If you are looking to write your next popular blog post then you can try to get ideas for your favorite forums. In most cases these forums have the best ideas of content for you simply because they are more specific to your niche and have managed to attract all levels of people who care about your niche.


Try to take a look a your favorite forums, look at the common questions asked by most of the members and then try to provide a solution to this question on your blog.


I can only begin to imagine the number of blog post ideas, that I got from single Copyblogger.


It is the best place that I get ideas to write most of my posts blog since the top blogs in my field. The good thing about it is that apart from the fact that these blogs have enough blog that you can see for ideas on what must be write on what they both wrote educational points which can inspire your ideas.


It is important however not just copy these flagrant blogs. Read their articles, see if you can write a better version with unique points on your blog, or better yet, write a follow-up on it.


Some of the articles more successful that I have written to date, on my blog and other blogs, were inspired by some of my favorite books. Whenever I read a physical book I see that many people who spend most of their time online is missing.


The reality is that physical books are always useful and containing much as more tricks than most people think. While this book could have been written in 1960 that it contains many more ideas that are applicable to this age that you can imagine.


If you read this it is likely that you are on Twitter and Facebook already or and it is also likely follow you a number of experts in your niche. Every time you need ideas contained all you need to do is go through your Twitter or Facebook stream and then read some blog posts shared by the experts that you follow. You will be in the process of reading these shared articles are enough ideas to keep your blog updated for at least a week.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More