Sunday, September 11, 2011

How do you blog?

The first rule of blogging on blogs is to follow your advice. Therefore, it is a stream of consciousness. I'm supposed to tell you that? Probably not. Anyway…


I am interested whether how you really feel on the blogs. You like to write messages? You like to read the messages of others? Do you think that you are a good writer? How your blog compare to other blogs?


It is unusual to ask me questions both of if early in a post. Normally I save for the end of a post. I feel liberated! Happy breaking the cycle - and happy to write a different type of position.


From time to time, I think to myself, blogging can be so boring. Nobody reads my posts. I can be bored in writing. "Then I mix it up a little, by changing my layout, write a new post type, having a week later one of my blogs or upping - to - the inverse of the frequency of display on one of my other blogs.


"Comment Spam" in a group blog is one of the best things I ever did it. Not least because it gave me a chance to analyze how a group blog. Step of many bloggers seem to write on blogs of group, although many write guest posts. I don't know about you - I was never too bright on the positions of the guest.


I am already remind me why I used to enjoy writing a stream of consciousness post from time to time. It affects so many topics, many ideas and raises many good areas for future positions. But it also allows to obtain an overview of what makes me a little more the genetic (such as a blogger, in any event), instead of only see what I am suggesting that do you to improve your blog. What my blog? Sometimes, it is good to talk about yourself… or is it?


The lesson I learned a few years of blogging, is that it is good to keep things fresh. Change your page layout is usually the best way to do so. A big writing position is a good way, too; write a post every day for a week or a month, is another way. Don't do just the same day of the thing in, day out. A predictable routine could give some security people, but it really makes me bored. This is why my wife and I move things in our apartment from time to time.


So, back to these issues. How do you blog? And other issues that I have already asked to you… I hope you have a few right answers now!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More