Thursday, September 1, 2011

No sales? Have you tried being you?

You have problems for a large number to enter on your list? Or register and then unsubscribe? See not the sales you want, whether your product or sales of affiliate marketing?


Have you tried being you?


If I join your list will you welcome me as yourself in emails or you will go directly in your rationale of sale or promotion? Tell me how is your day a week? Share you a little personal tidbit with me?


The majority of people probably subscribe to your list for your offer for free. Thanks to you, they remain on your list. They also leave your list for the same reason.


You can use each list building strategy in the book, but people will not buy from you until you meet the three, very fundamental and important criteria. they should know, like and trust in you. It is also simple.


There are not many marketers out there to teach you this. I only read it a few times in the documents of marketing strategy. I have it tested and that it is true.


When I was writing freelance based full time, I tried to keep a very professional personality. I loved it. I feel like I could be me and to share something personal. I was just after freelance costume of other writers. I have had clients, but I was not happy. Fortunately, times are changing in the world of freelance writing and writers show that they really are.


When I started in marketing, I was surprised that some of them leave their personality shine through. It is these traders that I started then and continue to follow today. The fastest way to get me a relationship is to be a stick in the mud with nothing to say except a sales argument.


The Internet has changed. Social media sites have grown up as a forest fire and everyone is jumping on board. It is well and good, but are you also be sociable in your blog and e-mails? Or are you all cases in your communications with your list?


Try to add more of you in the mix and see if you don't get a response more and more sales. The truth is that you are not really selling a product. You sell you. Without you, there is no business.


If people leave your list that you want, it is not necessarily the products that you offer, it is likely that you, and how you offer these products.


Think about it. If you want to try a new restaurant, you will ask foreign to their notice or you will ask friends you trust and respect?


Internet marketing is no different. People will buy your home or your recommendation that if they trust your opinion and the feeling that you are a friend. If you are struggling in this area read my post on relationship marketing and put it to work.


Be you, not a vendor and see if it works any better.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More