Friday, September 9, 2011

How poster Guest is as a personal loan

You never lent a friend money? If so, it was a person you thought that you could trust? If you answered in the affirmative, as told in the Social network, that you want to keep reading.


Thinking can already crossed your mind, "how lending money to a friend reported to blog?". Well, I am pleased that you have requested because when it comes to guest blogging, the owner of the blog is ready you their blog just as when you loaned money to your friend.


We will start with a story and we will bring this all together later, the.


We will dive right into this personal story of mine and I will show you best practices to be taken in the use of my experience in your businesses of guest blogging.


A friend of mine, who I once thought as my "best friend" had been in multiple financial jams when it came to paying rent, bills, or (are blunt!) anything with a due date.


So, as would any friend, I decided to lend him money to help pay its half of the rent and other bills.


Little did you know that this trend will continue on the slope of the destruction. What began as a me a "brother" transformed in him a blow.


There are two things to note: I should have been so unconscious that he was taking advantage of me, and I am not the only culprit on his list of lenders.


My friend cheats out me of about $1,000. It became so bad that he began to have an impact on my financial situation and the best thing that happened to me was to find a way out of this terrible by returning home situation.


When a friend takes advantage of several people who lend their resources, they are obviously not a friend, but someone who gets through manipulation. The bottom line, as the saying goes, is "If you want to lose a friend, lend their money." It is safe to say that I am not this person anymore.


I mentioned in my story above that I have paid money. Well, when it comes to guest blogging, you should be aware that the owner of the blog is ready their blog for you. Resources, whether their audience, their scope in the blogosphere, or even their own reputation, are put at your disposal when you share your voice on their property.


Resources to the owner of the blog gives you are as a personal loan. You must pay to the owner of the blog to give you the opportunity to share your knowledge with his audience. It is clear that you do not repay a monetary value, but you should always be looking for give back in any way.


I know that most people will feel that "pay you" the owner of the blog by writing an article of high quality for their audience. This is not enough. This is a too generic way to give back. Write a great article should be understood as a core element of the Exchange, not an added bonus.


The last thing you want to do is disappoint the owner of a blog after they decide to publish your article on their site. This can ruin the relationship and ruin your personal reputation, just as my friend by taking advantage of a large number of his so-called friends. Also, if you do return the favor of the individual who prepared your their blog, which press can spread like a wild fire among the popular bloggers - especially if you have published an article on a website of a list.


First of all, I E-mail always the owner of the blog directly after having seen my guest post go live and thank them for the occasion. I know it sounds obvious, but it you would be surprised by the strength of the emotional connection you will hit with the owner of the blog by doing this.


They expect that you use the post invited as a marketing strategy to bring traffic to your blog. Who is heard because that is what everyone is done when it comes to guest blogging. However, you can take a step beyond the advertising that you and working on continuing to build the relationship with the owner of this blog.


A personal email would be like the version of the old school of a letter of transmittal. People like the written word, not a message "thank you for the opportunity" on Twitter. That is not showing the effort, not "pay you" the owner back.


Personal email means more. Just think that you feel when someone emails you and you would like to thank for his comments on their blog. It sends a powerful message.


You can also ask the blog owner in the email if something you can do for them! Perhaps they have a new product or post coming out and they need help, promotion. They can even have a service that they would like you to test. Nothing of this nature that shows that you try to make an effort to "repay your lender" is great, but the way to make authentic - not only because you feel you must.


It are not enough people giving in return, in my opinion. My friend never made money owed never really did me anything to show that our friendship meant something. The owner of the blog is looking for that same feeling to be your friend.


Everyone wants more friends and develop new relationships. When restore you their after that they lend their resources, it can then strengthen friendship or a business relationship.


You run an almost 100% guaranteed to ruin the relationship if you screw on Blogger by not responding left comments on your guest post or to refrain from continuing to stay in touch with this blog owner. In doing so, they will know you were "" use first point... self promotion.


My friend used me and I was gullible enough to take advantage of. We hope that these ideas with the integration of my personal story painted a clear picture of how to give back to those who help you.


What did you do after having a guest post of yours go live "repay" the owner of the blog? What were the results of these actions? Please share your thoughts in the comments.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More