Sunday, September 11, 2011

How to increase your PageRank Fast

As of the recent development of PageRank on 2 August, my blog has been around 79 days. Previously, I had been a PR0, but due to this update, my blog has become a PR2. I would like to say that I am right, and that you can copy my success. As we know, the key to building a decent PR quickly in a short period of time lies in content top notch and a lot of backlinks. Here are some tips that I would like to share with you.


The content of higher quality ranks very, very well in the SERPs and appeals also to readers.


In the drafting of content, bloggers are concerned mainly two things. (1) Uses my content for my loyal readers? (2) My content will receive much search engine traffic? I have developed a formula really decent to write tons of content that readers love, still receive thousands of references to search engines per month.
What is the site most visited on Earth for content? Current Wikipedia! Encyclopedia entries are the most sought after for things in the world. I decided to write some encyclopedic entries of my own. My blog is to invest, so I wrote a few positions such as 'Buy and Hold' and ' support and resistance: technical analysis. It comes to encyclopedic terms for the investment world. If I do some serious backlinking on these articles, they rank you high for keywords that get tens of thousands of research per month!


But the writing encyclopedic entries on respect in the niche of your blog is not very attractive to your loyal readers. After all, they can simply look for keywords like "buy and hold" on Wikipedia. So, I devised a way to combat this problem. At the end of each encyclopedic article, I add my own opinion. For example, for my "Buy and Hold" post, I added a section called "Why buy and hold does not work." Now, it is an opinion that my readers could not obtain elsewhere, so that they absolutely loved the position for giving such an insightful explanation more an honest opinion on purchase and maintain.


You need to do: do not write too many encyclopedic type positions. Write too, and your readers will get bored. In view of the fact that encyclopedic as key words need to many high rank in the SERPs backlinking, you rank very high if you have too many keywords to rank for and not enough time to build enough backlinks. I suggest that you perhaps write 1 or 2 encyclopedic-like positions each month, add your own opinion on these 1-2 positions and spend the rest of the building backlinks to these positions 1-2 months.


Now comes the really good part. A the backlink building strategy.


A problem I once had with building backlinks is that I quickly forget backlinks how I had built to certain positions! So, I designed a table to resolve this issue.


It is a list of all the keywords of traffic that I want to classify and encyclopedic keywords. As you can see, this table allows keep me track of my backlink building campaign. The column "# of top quality Backlinks" refers one PR3 or above links, I have to my position. As you can see, this table is sufficiently detailed to say many things, such as searches how many a month there are for my desired keyword, but not too detailed so that it will take to always up-to-date. Feel free to copy this table to your own needs.


I not stress this enough, but guest blogging is the only true way to get quality backlinks and significantly improve your Serp and PR. Simple than that.


Then, how do you get write guest posts really improve your search engine rankings? Once, I wrote a post entitled "problems in America." Then I went on a really large finance PR8 site and wrote a post entitled "finance problems in America." Then I created a backlink from this post to my position as "problems in America". An element key to how Google values your backlink is your post invited relevant how is your Web site position. Note that my post and asked that I wrote are very similar in nature. It is composed of a good backlink. A backlink that my "problems in America" post grade 12 for the keyword "problems in America".


To summarize, the guest writing positions of things that are highly relevant to the position you are backlinking to. And we should know this, but a link from a high PR site is more valuable than a link from a low PR site.


Bonus!
Since I'm a big fan of the DBT community, I decided to include a little further in this position. There is a simple way that has reported me an extra 200 visitors unique daily dainew. It has called…… comments.


Many people have heard that comment on other blogs is the way to generate lots of traffic to his own blog. So they go out and try it, fail and are beginning to think that his comments do not work. The truth is it doesn't work because they do poorly.


Instead of commenting on a ton of blogs and sites, you need to focus its comments on a high traffic site. For example, I would only on a really, really popular business news site and these comments generally net me an extra 200-300 unique visitors each day. For obvious reasons, I prefer not to reveal the name of this news site. Anyways, I scour around on this site for news articles which appear to be interesting. Next, I will at the bottom of an article, and I have really engaged with the other commentators. I write decent comments on this post, and the bottom of each comment, include a very relevant link to one of my blog posts. For example, there was this post entitled "the American politicians need to get their heads on Straight.". I really involved in the discussions on this position, and at the bottom of each of my comments, I've included a link to my post of "problems in America". Some of you might think that I was link send spam, but in fact, I was not. Other commentators all like my link, and the news site has never blocked me or dismissed me to include a link to my very relevant post.


You can do the same.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More