Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Lessons of childhood to help your blogs

Unless you're one of these machines despised Word always have something interesting to say, you're like the rest of us in need of some inspiration sometimes.  To acquire the interest and write something worthwhile is a principle of good internet marketing blog.  The fact is, a blog is simply a large collection of words if there is no quality.  To obtain this quality sometimes we must settle our daily life to promote this inspiration.


Personally, I have been doing Office-fever and reflecting that he must write then I was thinking about words of advice my mother used to give me as a foundling.  Here are a couple these lessons I learned from childhood for you help in your writing process.


1. Take the time to play


Stop blogging and living.  All the articles come from some aspects of life, and it is not a secret that if you are constantly watching a screen, you can run things to say.  As a child, my one goal for the day was to find the time to play.  Many things are supposed to simply not to change!  If you are pounding your head against the desk hoping an idea pourrait leak, try to take a break and go outside.  You will be surprised how much ideas come when you try.


2. Use your imagination.


When I was a child, I had an abundance without end of ideas of how I was and all the super powers, that I had.  I can't help but think that the spirit come with all these crazy scenarios could do the same for writing blogs.  You may be thinking that your subject is so tedious that there is no chance to make it fun.  The truth is that there is no limit to the imagination and therefore there is no limit to what topics have potential.  Try to think about some of your favorite cartoon as a child or your favourite game to play and you can simply go to something catchy!


3 Wonders of corruption


Without dessert I probably would have never eaten my dinner.  Ask any parent and they will tell you that corruption is one of their favorite parenting tools.  The try for yourself.  For example, if you get the blog by 02: 30 you can take a coffee break.  This will really help if you are a person who has difficulty with procrastination.


4. Stop watching so much television


Children spend much time before TV.  I can't help but think that we are the same.  Maybe you're not watching TV as much, but I know spend not that you a few hours on the internet.  I do not say this is completely wrong, but when these outlets are so crowded with the influence of the media that seems to me that as a writer trying to find original ideas, it would be good to get some time away throughout the day. Time to think only.


5 Sharing with other


Just as you had to share your toys with your friends, it is important to share ideas with your current peers.  By sharing your ideas you'll find yourself in deep discussion and before you know it a new theme or angle will happen.


6 Eat your vegetables


Who has not heard this as a child?  As the vegetables were not always my favorite thing to eat in my plate, a few times I find myself not wanting to read articles in my area.  But, just as the vegetables are vital for my health, follow the news in your industry is essential to the quality of your writing.


7 Keep a daily routine


As a kid, I had to do my homework at a certain point and go to bed, at a certain time each day.  Without this daily routine, there would be mass chaos.  It is the same for you as a writer.  Just because you have eight hours to write and be creative all this does not mean that you should not have somewhat of a calendar.


8 Use your indoor voice when your inside


When you were within your MOM reminds you to lower your voice, and when you were well outside… you get the point.  This may be related to blogging in that it is important to analyse your audience and your content to them to mode.  If you are finding yourself in a rut written, try to put you in your shoes of readers and ask you what you want to know.


9 Make your bed


Enough, I understood why I had to make my bed when I was going to just it spoiling later.  But as an adult, I learned that doing this simple task helps me to feel more organized.  For you, this may take the form of the Organization of your Office with sense exceeding writing.


10 Picture books are more fun to read


As a child, my favourite books had many colorful images.  If you have future difficulty with content try searching for a good image to include in your message.  This could give you some inspiration especially if you are a learner Visual.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More