Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who needs Seo when I got money to spend on traffic?

Until I got to me I will be that you start here, everything first get al the latest updates on the seo and much more. Now, I received this crap the way, let talk about people who really think that spending money is much better then doing the old seo plan. You know my grandmother told me that there is a model born every minute. If you count all the minutes in a day and then you have many models who think that the better money then plan old marketing skills when it comes to seo for top place classification.


Those who based their marketing about money are not so smart if you ask me. Why you will pass a thousands of dollars on advertising when you can enjoy the benefits of free movement. Free traffic is what we live for and its something that nobody can take you. Once you get the shot in the free way that traffic from search marketing, your state of mind everything will change. Let me depress you the difference in the way paid to the way in which Seo Black Guy, who wins in free circulation through biological research.


Spending money


I call on the people who pay for lazy traffic people because they prefer to pay big bucks instead of doing a small seo hard work. These are the people that uses such as Google Adwords or such to get traffic targeted for a given keyword. They are in competition with other site Web in the hope of paying enough money for them come forward on the right side of Google searches. More I am not picking on Google Adwords, but I that they are the most used PPC so that is why I am using them as an example n.


If paying high traffic ranking is good, and if you have money to do this it is a great way to traffic great reader of your site. The problem is that you have to pay for it, and if people visiting your site are not transformed into sales, then your money is gone. Is not the type of marketing, that I want to be part, and you must become more intelligent realize that this seo is one of the best ways to keep money in your pockets and still reach number of large traffic.


SEO Marketers


There is nothing better then to write a piece of content and rich keyword and obtaining classified among millions of Web sites. Never let anyone tell you that you can compete with millions of Web sites and its best to go after the much smaller keywords. Even if small keywords traffic adds, I am more the guy who likes to tackle very competitive markets.


If you don't believe me... then search "seo marketing services" and then that you think will be instead of number one? For those who know nothing about seo is that these types of keywords are highly competitive and gets thousands of visitors per month. So, basically what this there with anything from the paid circulation.


First if I were to pay for the traffic in regard to keywords I am classified for then I will become Instinet very quickly in the world of marketing. Here is an example of the reason why I hate pay for traffic and the reason I decided to make seo my choice of marketing.


At one point, I ranked # 1 for the keyword "iphone 5 g" and real with you, I wasn't trying to rank for the keyword at all. Just one day I woke up and I was number one and each since then the keyword summer jump anywhere in the pages... but in any event.


For a whole month this keyword have about 1500 free non-paid me organic search traffic. Now, if I was paying to say $1 per click using Google Adwords, or something, then I have paid a good $1500 and just hope that I broke even to cover my income. But here's the sad it is that I wasn't even sell anything on the page so I have made no money. Now, it's funny because sometimes in seo you do things not step in to make money, but only for traffic.


What will you do?


It is a moment in life that you must choose the right path, or at least that is less travelled. Everyone because Google Adwords is easy and all you have to do is load your account full of money and released. It's great and a wonderful marketing thing, but one day your money will be low and you need to find another solution because I have seen this happen thousands of times to people through my marketing career.


When people ask for my seo services, they tend to ask me this question more then of something else. This is why people prefer old seo on any plan paid traffic. This is something that should be addressed by people and understand that you can win important traffic free of charge without mortgaging your home during this time.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More